Mame has had extensive transaction experience, assisting in the conduct of due diligence, reviewing and drafting transaction documents and attending high level meetings with clients on those transactions. The transactions areas have spanned lending and borrowing, mergers and acquisitions and energy and natural resources in general. She has advised clients in the IT and telecom industry as well as the construction sector. She litigates routinely on constitutional issues, family law, probate and succession, intellectual property and commercial disputes.
• LLB (Hons.) (University of Warwick)
• Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Legal Skills (City, University of London)
• Professional Certificate in Law (Ghana School of Law)
• Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Ghana
• Barrister of England & Wales
• Barrister of Eastern Caribbean Supreme Court (Territory of British Virgin Islands)